PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND DEFECTS
We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Postage will be reimbursed for all items acknowledged to be defective. All items mailed back to us must be not open yet and with its tags intact. If the replacement piece is no longer in-stock, store credit or a refund will be issued.
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 7 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Every order is valid for an exchange once.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or store credit for future use. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to not in original condition. We only accept exchanges for items* with its tags intact within 7 days from the day you received your order.
*Excludes: orders made with promotional codes and sales items.
To start an exchange request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for the return address and:
- Pack the item in its original packing material.
- Send your parcel using a delivery method that allows tracking. Returned parcels are to reach us within 7 days from dispatch date for local orders, or 14 days for international orders.
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know the tracking number, and your preferred item of exchange/ credit note for future use.
You are responsible for postage costs of returned items, and we will bear the postage costs for the delivery of your new choice for the exchange. Kindly note that all return parcels are dealt via mailing only. If you return an item that does not meet the requirements for returns set out above, we reserve the right to reject the return and any request for an exchange. If we accept your exchange, we will mail your preferred exchange item to you as soon as possible, or refund it in the form of store credit for future use.
Exchange Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
If you believe you have received the wrong item, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the item. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us, for which your postage will be reimbursed. Please note that items must be not open yet and with its tags intact. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, store credit or refund will be issued instead.
We’ll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, you will be charged for any further delivery costs, or your order can be terminated if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the Product.